Home Inspection ChecklistPeace of mind that comes from knowing that your home has been inspected by a skilled professional.
Home Inspection Checklist – What to Expect?
Home Inspection Checklist – Can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to go through depending on the size and age of the home. A comprehensive report of the inspection will be prepared including photographs of deficiencies provided and identified, and be emailed to you within 24 hours. jk Home & Commercial Inspection Services is Fully Insured for Errors and Omissions and Liability, before you hire anyone else ask to see Proof of Insurance, with jk Home & Commercial Inspection Services there are no Franchise Fees/ Free Books/ or Hidden Costs for you to pay. You get a Professional Inspection at a competitive price.
If you have any questions regarding the report, you are encouraged to call for an explanation or we can meet to discuss any issues.
Home Inspection Checklist
- -Lot grading and drainage, downspouts
- -Landscaping, tree observations
- -Garage / carport and accessory buildings
- -Exterior walls, windows and doors
- -Porches, decks and handrails
- -Roofing, gutters, chimneys and skylights
- -Attic ventilation and insulation
- -Interior walls, ceilings and floors
- -Kitchen and bathrooms, exhaust
- -Basement and crawl spaces
- -Foundation and structure
- -Heating and cooling system
- -Plumbing system
- -Maintenance and repair recommendations
The Home Inspection Clause
A Home Inspection is important as it can be used as a contingency in your purchase offer. This clause in your purchase offer provides you with a way out of your deal, free of penalty, if significant/costly defects are revealed during a home inspection. The potential problems in a home can amount to tens of thousands of dollars, if the home is not thoroughly inspected.